Home and Commercial
Biosan® solutions are highly effective in destroying bacteria, spores, fungi, viruses and yeasts and moulds around the home. It can be used as natural alternative to general chemical surface disinfectants.
Due to the completely non-toxic nature of Biosan®, it is ideal as a disinfectant for items and areas around the home such as children's toys, play areas, kitchen surfaces, floors, and bathrooms. Biosan® has been laboratory tested and confirmed to kill 99.999% of germs on contact, without any undesirable chemical ingredients.
Industry & Commercial Applications
Biosan® offers highly-effective, natural hygiene applications as a general commercial disinfectant, in addition to controlling pathogens in food manufacturing & catering industries.
Biosan® safely eliminates bacteria, spores, fungi, viruses and yeasts and moulds from any manufacturing or catering environment, and is able to eliminate and control all pathogenic organisms, including Staphylococcus Aureus and E.coli. Biosan® reduces the overall microbial bio-load of spoilage organisms, thereby substantially reducing the risk of cross contamination.