Toilet Cleaner Troubles


A harmful chemical in toilet cleaner is hydrochloric acid. This chemical is corrosive to the skin and toxic if ingested, presenting a risk to users and children, even pets. The chemical can cause irritation, kidney damage and irritation to your respiratory tract from inhalation. Hazards to Children Have you ever noticed just how many labels suggest to keep your products child-proof and out of reach to children? If Hydrochloric acid is ingested, this highly toxic chemical will poison your child. The child may begin to vomit, experience pulmonary edema or even go into a coma. To avoid this, switch to all-natural chemical free products. Pet Hazards

Pets love to lick, sniff and use their curiosity to discover new things in the home and that can become a serious problem if you use harmful chemicals to clean toilets, surfaces and more. Natural products pose no threat or risk to your beloved pet.

Office Address

Operating Hours

Contact Information

PMJ House, Highlands Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4ND

T: +44 121 709 6816

Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm

​​Saturday: 9am - 7pm

​Sunday: CLOSED

Get The Latest News & Updates From Biosan

© 2020 by Biosan LTD. All Rights Reserved.

Terms and Conditions Apply: View Here